Friday, October 2, 2009

Freaky Friday

Today is Friday. The first day of the week according to Islamic Calendar system. After a month of skipping classes, finally I got back on track. And you know what, there are bunch of things that I need to learn over the weekend as the 2nd test is coming up next Tuesday! Crazy lah but I think I can do it. I was so lucky to have such a wonderful-understanding-mother-like lecturer. I went to see her yesterday and gosh, I almost cry by just sitting in front of her. She is like a mother to me. And she takes measure on my study and how I can catch up with the rest of the class and the remaining lesson. I wish all lecturers in my Uni could be like her. But sadly, I dont think that there will be anyone be at least 20% equivalent to her. Zillion thanks to you a:ca:an!

Anyhow, here I am, sitting in front of the computer writing up on my page. Just got back from the Friday prayer, sent a message to my friend in The Netherlands and he responded. I think I need a change. Not a tremendous change but at least a good one. I really need to put more effort on my study, but firstly I do need to improve my daily prayer. I am feeling better today, been sick for few days, since I got back to my Uni. I did not went to meet a doctor but instead I undergo the so called Natural Healing. It works though. The key is to stay focus and always centre your brain to the healing process. I read it somewhere in my psychology book.


I could not sleep last nite as a friend of mine went missing for almost 12 hours! I texted another friend to check her up in her room but she is not there. Sent few messages and no reply. Called up several time but she did not pick up the phone. Later around 4.30am she called me and tell that she is a friend's place. I was like, what? Anyway, I am glad that she is fine. Just that she has been a very good friend to me and I do not want to lose her.

So my schedule over the weekend, Human Right Seminar on Saturday, 8.30am till 5pm. Oopss.. Japanese class from 9.30am till 11am. Then study my Thai a little bit. Sunday, might be off for hiking in the morning. I need a tan! Oh yeah, Thai typing assignments! I am dead!

1 comment:

  1. gud that ure improving ur lifestyle.
    thanks 4 loving me. luv u.
    proud of u ;p

    ReplyDelete