Thursday, April 22, 2010

Don't Stop Gleeing!!!



I am such a big fan of Glee. Yes I am. Eventhough it just been broadcasted in South East Asia on STAR World, but due to the world evolving technology, I managed to download the whole half season in few days. Well, not entirely the whole season yet, because it is still filming the upcoming episodes. Anyway, back to Glee.I think it is a better version of High School Musical.The actors can really sing! Here is some of my opinion on the characters.


Will : he is Justin Timberlake-like and he really got moves too! I wish I had a teacher like him when I was in school. And yeah, Terri is TERRIble!!!

Sue Sylvester: ewwwww!! That is the first thought I had when I saw her for the first time. After a while I am kind of like her character. Frankly speaking, I don’t think the show would work without her. Good job Jane Lynch!!

Finn: a dumb ass who have a good look! a no-brainer quarterback who sings well. can u imagine that? My grandmother had a prostate cancer??

Rachel: A diva wannabe. I saw few of my school mates who acts like her. BTW, What is wrong for being unpopular? I cant stand her!!

Kurt: I love him to bits! and u know why! wish I could have a strength like him

Mercedes: Nice name though. Another Beyonce-Aretha-Jennifer Hudson alike. But I like her. She could act very well.

Emma: an OCD counselor. But she is cute though despite of her psychologically impaired feature. At first I thought she is the one who are in Scary Movie but I googled her and it is not what I think.

Quinn : she is a nice person. Look a bit like Hayden Panettiere as she is a cheerleader. But no more “save the cheerleader, save the world”. Like her moves during the audition to join the Glee club with the Aretha song. Very cute!

Puck: Honestly speaking, I think he is hot! Like the Mohawk hairstyle. He could dance very well too!

Artie: hhmmmm…. What can I say?

Tina: I kissed a girl for audition?? She rawks!!!

Santana: nothing much about her yet. But she seems quite a good actor

Brittany
: another cliché dumb blonde. I think her character could evolve though


No comments:

Post a Comment