Thursday, November 12, 2009

Thursday

One crazy week lah. Daryl came up from Singapore for a short trip on Saturday afternoon and I picked him up from the airport by bus then took the taxi to the hotel. Then had lunch and brought him to the Hill. He was so delighted with the old tram and scenery and see the city lights up after dawn. He left on Sunday noon as his flight is at 3.05pm. Accompanied him till his boarding call. That is the most possible trip that I could do for such a short time. The reason I took him to the Hill is because there is no such hill in Sg and he did the beach in Phuket in Sept so I thought of doing something different this time.

We talked about the incident happened when I was in Sg last time and he explained about it. Not really convincing but at least he said something about it which satisfy me. Plus, I have known him for several years, before he got to Sg, or long before he even think of moving to Asia! And after I rethink about it few times, it is not worth the years we spoke to each other and the friendship value. Morrie taught me to appreciate everyone who came across your life.

The exams on Monday, Wednesday and today. I skipped the Monday paper because I am sure I cannot do it as I did not attend most of the classes eventhough the teacher did not barred me from it. Wednesday went well. It is my favourite paper afterall, Thai language level 3. I have to asked a friend who work in the chansellory office to print me a copy of the exam slip for me, 5 mins before the real exam started! Today, Health Psych is just another favourite, simply because of the teacher and the content itself. 120 questions to be answered in 3 hours and most student could finish it in an hour. My timing, 1 hour and 45 minutes, before I could not stand sitting on the chair and circling the correct answer.

My life so far has been well. WCC finally decided to hire me for a month, which mean I have to let go my KL crazy-luxurious-celebrities-all-around-life. So no more Gucci, Prada, Louis Vuitton, Hugo Boss, Burberry, Aigner sort of scene everyday. Also got a place to stay temporarily, thanks to my yoga instructor. But still, financially unstable. Do not know where I could get some money during my stay. Already asked my mom twice this month, so will think of something. My paycheck would be probably out by next month.

No comments:

Post a Comment