Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Damn it!

Another week passes by and here I am again. I had a I-don’t-know-how-to-describe-week as I am busy in bed. Well, I am not busy doing “that” but I was really drown by excessive unconscious sleeping disorder (which all mean that I sleep a lot!). Morrie was right, when you are in bed you are dead. I could not agree more. And again, good things and bad things go crossing my life path. Good thing – Freddie is back! He went missing for almost two months and he came back from his hiding finally. He told me that he went away as he needs to take care of his ill father and the lung cancer mother.

Daryl sent me his used phone from Singapore. He already bought a new one so he gave me his old one. Thank you very much for that. My old phone is cracking and almost can be place among the disposable items. I got a job offer from WCC for this coming semester break! I am so excited but it is still pending. If I am going to work and stay here, I need to find a place which could be easily accessible by public transport and not far from the eating places. I really need to talk to the director about the offer. Plus, I always want to work here afterall. Or else, the KL job is still waiting for my respond. And I already have a place to stay there.

Bad news – my exams is coming up! God, I am so terrified by it. This is my last chance in order to step my foot on the university ground or else I will be expel forever. I tried as much as I could to get closer and in touch with my books. I have one more bad news which really struck me and it is between life and death. An online friend that I never met but chat to him occasionally told me that there is one guy I slept with is a HIV+. I almost jump off my chair but I have to agree that it is really horrifying and it bugs me every day. I could have contact the guy and ask him directly but I do not have the nerve to do so.

To ensure my health status, I went for a HIV test yesterday. I requested to undergo the ELISA test, as it is more accurate than the rapid test but the doctor refused to do so as he says that it is the government procedure to do the ELISA test if only the rapid test comes positive. As I thought it would be, my result came back negative. I was so relieved but I need to come back after three months for the next test. I really learned a very good lesson from my mistake. And I thank God for giving me the second chance. Therefore now I could concentrate on my exam. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment