Friday, May 1, 2009

Testerone!!!

Oh my God! What am I doing? I am actually writing up on how I feel and what I feel on the internet. I simply think this is crazy as writing was not my strongest interest nor talent in school. Ask my teacher. he he he. I just realised that how writing could be something very indulging for myself. it is more like a therapy.

English writing grammar was my worst nightmare but I think I enjoyed writing now. It is so relieving when you could translate and interprete your feelings into words. And being a writer is not even my ambition list before.

I think I am having a psychological problem but wait, I suppose everyone on earth have one, didnt they? It just the matter of fact whether they are willing to admit it to theirself or not. But the truth is, I am truly facing this sexual-obsessive thingy disorder going on with me right now. FYI, I tend to masturbate (sorry guys, this is just my opinion) more often recently. It is not that I am a sex maniac or something. I am also not sure of myself actually going on with me but I suppose that it is not good for me especially my reproductive organ (you know what I mean).

I did it like, at least 3 times a day or maybe more. I really do not understand the process or mechanisms behind it. Is it a hormonal change or it is the weather to be blame for. (well, I am sure the weather is not a real excuse for this). Or it is just me, sexually active at this stage of my age and losing control easily. Hummm... it might be about desperately longing for a boyfriend and it stimulates my testerone to produce more sperms which eventually kicks the adrenaline gave me the excitement to shoot it out.

To be honest, I really need to shoot but to afraid of the consequences. I wish I could do something about it, or at least reduce it. But then I do not have any idea what is going on. If I do not do it, then I cannot sleep. If I did not get enough sleep, something massive and terrible will start to appear on my face. I have been through that and I would never want to be in that situation anymore.

Any suggestion?

2 comments:

  1. You do not need to worry about the number of times you masturbate per day; doctors tells us it is all good for the body to eliminate toxins and bring happiness. The unhappy people are those who refuse to relieve themselves, thinking it is wrong to do so- a big mistake! So please do not wory; what you are doing is perfectly normal, and when the time is right you will have a special partner to bring warmth to your life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sure try finding someone to masturbate you then you will not feel so guilty
    who says all these things are so bad for you?? only people who have a hidden agenda its a normal part of any guys life that includes the guys who are telling you its bad for you THEY also do it but tell lies to cover up

    ReplyDelete