Tuesday, September 15, 2009

New Arrival


Hi people.


It has been a while since I wrote here last time. It is a very long time actually. Just that I have been very super duper busy with my things. Getting back to school, working and all. And also, I have a new hobby now, sorting out my sister's problems. Yeah, she is such a problematic person I ever met in my life so far. I showed her so many ways and solutions so that she can escaped from the bloody bullshit man but she still insists to stay. What the heck.


Raya is getting closer. I actually love Ramadhan than Syawal. I dont know why but I just do. For Hari raya this year I decided not to wear the old fashioned-traditional-same-old-boring baju Melayu, but this time around I go multicultural. We are 1Malaysia now afterall. :P


Right now I am sitting in the library just checking my mail and stuffs. I am supposed to attend two classes today but I dont know why, my mood and spirit just fade away, Yesterday one of my favourite lecturer sent me a sms asking me if I am aok and express how much she wish to see me in the class. But I am just me, my heart tell me to go but my feet refuse. And the consequences is, I sms my lecturer and asked if I could see her personally today in the office but until the time I wrote down this blog, there is no response from her. By the way, I sms her at 3pm today.


So tomorrow I am heading home. Cant wait to meet my mom and have my hands on the cookies. My sisters always wait for me to do all the cookies-things. Maybe when I got back home I could write some more.

No comments:

Post a Comment